Saturday, April 23, 2011

Field Trip to Clermont's Sheep & Wool Showcase


I have quite a fondness for Clermont State Historic site, as Its the place Matthew and I were married. The ceremony was right next to the home on a blistering hot summer day in July. I love this place, its simple yet beautiful in its grandeur.

Well today when the April downpour relented for a bit, the boys and I ventured to this wondrous place for its Sheep and Wool showcase. It celebrates the agriculture that Chancellor Livingston wanted to showcase in its past.

I must give credit to my boys Gage 9 and Maxwell 6 for the camera work. I was off shopping for the store and gave them my camera and said "have fun!" I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!

  

Hudson River





The Festival

Maxwell

Trying to decide 



Periwinkle Sheep








Lovely Yarn!

The old Ruins
To find out more information on the beautiful place visit Clermont Historic Site Today.

No comments: